We work closely with our clients to provide a range of financial services which meet their individual requirements. Find out more about how they benefit from our personalised approach.
Our bespoke offering
We provide a dedicated, tailored service for each of our clients – dependent on your unique requirements – including:
- Asset allocation and risk control strategy customised to your priorities and preferences.
- Investments held within the most tax efficient structure, determined by your circumstances and objectives.
- All portfolios and the individual funds within them measured against relevant sector benchmarks.
- All fund recommendations made independently of external influences – Cartlidge Morland is an independent firm wholly owned by our partners.
- Dedicated consultant assigned to every private and trustee client.
- Independent, tripartite investment analyses based on the macro-economic global environment, technical indicators and fundamental analysis.
- Personalised reports issued every 6 months.
- 24/7 access to live valuations via our website.
- Commission-free investment, purchases/sales and switches.
- Client assets held on the most appropriate investment wrap platform, offering electronic trading and documentation.
Given the huge range of investment opportunities available today, we concentrate on collective funds invested in UK, Europe, US, South East Asia, Japan and emerging market equities, bonds, commercial property and cash.
Where appropriate for a particular client with the necessary understanding and attitude to risk, we also include hedge fund exposure, investment trusts and alternative investments.
We may also recommend funds that invest in thematic areas, such as financial and healthcare.
We only choose funds run by managers who are proven experts and whose results are subject to public scrutiny.
Select portfolio service
We also offer a range of investment portfolios tailored to meet a number of particular objectives – primarily risk levels, from low to high. This service enables investors with sums that are smaller than required for our bespoke service, to benefit from the knowledge and expertise of our Investment Managers.
Additionally, these risk-rated portfolios are designed to meet include growth objectives, the provision of income or a combination of the two. We also create portfolios that meet ethical criteria.
We rigorously review all our portfolios every six months, and recommend in writing any changes that we feel would be beneficial. Further financial planning advice is available, as agreed individually with each of our clients.
International client services
Our team are experienced in dealing with both UK residents not domiciled in the UK and non-UK residents with investments in the UK and overseas. We offer specialist advice ranging from how to optimise your international investments and tax planning, to the management of your retirement funds when living abroad.
Past performance is not a guide to the future. The value of investments and income arising may go down as well as up.
The level and bases of reliefs from taxation may change. Statements relating to taxation are based upon current taxation laws and practices, which are subject to change.