Cartlidge Morland EB Consultant / Senior Consultant
The successful candidate would be responsible for retaining and developing long term relationships through quality guidance and advice and servicing a portfolio of existing Workplace Pension clients. An understanding of Group Risk and Health & Wellbeing products is important too although this is predominantly a pension-based role.
The role would involve providing a service to the key contacts and decision makers within our corporate clients and their employees. Therefore experience in dealing with corporate clients would be very desirable as would a strong knowledge of auto-enrolment.
This role offers in the region of £60,000 per annum as a basic salary plus team bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package DOE.
• The provision of high quality guidance, advice and servicing to a portfolio of existing Workplace Pension, Group Risk and Health & Wellbeing clients and their employees;
• Promoting the value of employee benefit schemes to existing corporate clients and their employees by understanding their needs, communicating effectively and providing consultation on the structure and suitability of their benefits;
• Hosting financial wellbeing and benefit presentations in-person and remotely;
• Working with the Employee Benefits Director to develop the overall proposition;
• Strong technical knowledge in connection to workplace pensions and automatic enrolment with a working knowledge of group risk, healthcare, business protection as well as the wider spectrum of other employee benefits.
• Either working towards CII Diploma (Level 4) or Level 4 qualified already
• Confident presentation skills, and the ability to engage with all levels of staff from senior directors to the most junior levels, is essential.
• Ability to work independently, manage own workload, priorities, and deadlines.
For more information email email@example.com or see link below for application form,
Click here for application form
Cartlidge Morland is an expanding firm of independent wealth managers, employee benefit consultants and
mortgage brokers based in the City of London. Due to continuing growth, we are seeking additional members to
join our support team based in Scunthorpe.
Candidates must have both working knowledge of financial services business processes, and part or full
FPC/CFP or equivalent. Candidates will require considerable administrative/IT skills, high levels of accuracy,
numeracy and sound communication skills, together with the ability to work accurately, under pressure.
Cartlidge Morland provides a competitive, progressive salary structure, combined with a comprehensive benefits
package, including generous pension provision and performance related bonus.
Candidates wishing to be considered should submit your application to Nicola McConville, at our Scunthorpe
office, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing CV and details of their current salary /
Portcullis House 40 Mary Street Scunthorpe North Lincolnshire DN15 6NP
Tel: 01724 278788
- printing our Application Form
- completing the relevant information
- sending the form in the post to Cartlidge Morland, Nicola McConville – Partner, Portcullis House, 40 Mary Street, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN15 6NP